Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Room with Purpose

So there is this room in our house, first door to the left, right when you enter and for the last few months it has gone through a number of purposes. Initially, it was Masons room (babies room) then due to the fact that our room is upstairs and on the other side of the house we moved him into our Master Bedroom with us, works out for everyone since he's not the best sleeper yet. Next, it became the computer/laundry room ...well, honestly....it was just a room that I threw all the clean laundry in and the door was ALWAYS shut. My laundry missed their best friends aka hangers so I got on that and then the room felt empty.
For the last few months I have been working from home and got the idea to make this spare room into my home office. So far here is what I have done:
#1. Painted the entire room in Benjamin Moore "Moonshine"
#2. Hung curtains, three sets from Ikea called "Matilida"
#3. Bronze curtain rods at a seriously low price found at Ross
#4. Installed new ceiling fan, Lowes "Hampton Bay, Hayward" 52 inch in Bronze
#5. Purchased and put together a writing desk found on Amazon
#6. Pretty wall prints above my writing desk Found Here / And Here

So here is what we got so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment